Thomas Baker [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> This may be outside the scope of "mutt" per se, but can anyone
> recommend a good "pretty print filter" for mboxes?  I used to use "mp"
> under Solaris until a system upgrade somehow broke it, and I do not
> know of equivalents elsewhere.

I use a program called a2ps to format printing from mutt.

Here is my print_command set in my .muttrc:

print_command="fmt --prefix='>' -s | fmt -s | a2ps -b -R -1 --borders=no
--pretty-print=mail"

You can adjust the options that a2ps uses to print so that you can do what
you talked about with having four pages on one printed page.

Hope that gets you started.

--
Robert Berkowitz

"With a rubber duck, one's never alone."
- Douglas Adams