Adam, et al --

...and then Adam Byrtek said...
%
% On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 11:10:17PM +0100, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
% > And I think people don't want to read the _whole_ manual before start
% > using Mutt.
%
% Hey, I've read the whole manual, but I still missed it :)

*grin*

% Now I'm a bit more relaxed, because I've found brilliant little tool
% to extract messages from yahoogroups archives into mbox format. Looks
% like I'm gonna restore my deleted mailbox...

Hey, that would be neat to have.  Care to post the info?

%
% And I still LOVE mutt :)

Nothing will ever change that, will it? :-)

% Regards

TIA & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]