Erik Rothwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, the default-hooks.muttrc does not properly reset my signature
> (nor message headers) to the default...

You seem to have a misunderstanding about when hooks are run.

A folder-hook is only run when you change folders.  Not every time you
send a message while you are in that folder.  Just at the time you enter
the folder.

A send-hook runs whenever you send, of course.

So you can see that if you have a folder-hook that sets your signature,
and a send-hook that also sets your signature, after you send, there is
no hook to set the signature back to what the folder-hook would have set
it to.

The only way I can think of to handle this is to have a set of folder-
hooks which recreate the default send-hook each time you enter a new
folder.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not