Hi,

when I start mutt and change to an IMAP folder, mutt sometimes shows the
right date and flags for each mail in the folder, but no sender or
subject. When trying to read a mail, I only get the error-message "Could
not copy message" (after "Fetching message"). This problem doesn't occur
always, and I can't reproduce it. I'm using 1.3.27i on that box (see
below). I don't have any problems reading mail from another computer
(mutt 1.2.5i on OSF1 V4.0).

What exactly does this error mean, and what could be the reason?

Cheers,

    Hendrik

hoeth@wppc91:~ $ mutt -v
Mutt 1.3.27i (2002-01-22)
Copyright (C) 1996-2001 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.4.17 (i686) [using ncurses 5.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  -USE_DOTLOCK  -DL_STANDALONE
+USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_POP  +USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  +USE_SSL  -USE_SASL
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
+HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  +LOCALES_HACK  -HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
++HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_GETSID  +HAVE_GETADDRINFO
-ISPELL
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/etc"
EXECSHELL="/bin/sh"
-MIXMASTER
To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
To report a bug, please use the flea(1) utility.

hoeth@wppc91:~ $

--
Hendrik Hoeth
Groenhoffstr. 14