* Sven Guckes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

>   echo you cannot do this with netscape | mutt netscape-weenie
>
> nuff said.

But I can't view all my HTML pr0n spam without an external program, mutt
sucks!!!!111

> I have guided some Linux people to switch from Netscape to mutt.  So
> far they are not sorry at all.  But it does take a few things to make
> them switch because you have to explain about some concepts.  If you
> want a full report, well, give a week to write it up.

Mutt's learning curve is a bit steep for some, especially after you
cross the threshold and have to unlearn half of it while you redefine
it from .muttrc :)

I doubt I'd last long with mutt with the default keys.. <makes quick
backup of ~/.src>

> > In the current issue, I write about mailing
> > lists and mention mutt there.
>
> http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/faq/maillist.html ;-)

Hmm, I should do a nice long rant on why laying out stuff using tables,
declorations is concidered harmful ;)

> Sven  [who will present mutt in a demo on the next Linux event]

Don't forget to leave the machine mutt is running on half way around the
world ;)

> --
[..]
> PROGRAMS    irc, ispell, less, links, lynx, mutt, ncftp, nn, pico, pine,

I've completely replaced my use of ncftp with lftp.

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-