I am confused too, but:
My linux box uses sendmail with mutt. I don't know how to configure mutt to
use another mail server!
It looks like your mail relay machine can't figure out who 192.168.1.130 is,
which I assume is the machine sending the mail. Do you have a static ip? Is
there a DNS which ought to be resolving your ip address for your mail server?
If you have access to the gateway machine, and you have static ips:
1. You might add your host to the /etc/hosts file of the gateway machine
2. Try to get the DNS configured to do reverse lookups.
3. You may have to get the gateway machine to allow relying from your
machine. For sendmail, that is in /etc/mail/relay-domains.

Joel