Quoting David Collantes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Mar 06, 2002 09:52]:
> I have a very long list of mailboxes. When I get into the
> mailbox list, I can see at the top I have 3 mailboxes with new
> messages, but I have to scroll down looking for those 3 one's.
> If there a way to mask and show only the mailboxes with new
> messages in it?

My (imperfect) solution is to reverse sort by modification time
(Oz in the file browser).  Since I keep mutt open all day, and
change mailboxes pretty often, it offers a simple way to sort
folders.  All the ones with new mail (usually) end up on or near
the top.

(darren)

--
It is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is
equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead.