On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 03:01:39PM +0100, Raymond A. Meijer wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Mar 2002, 08:58, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
> > thanks (will look at this when I'm done with work - on my home machine
> > I can analyze it properly)
>
> Cool! Thanks for trying to help me out!

I'm looking - but still don't see the immediate problem.  Your typescript
file doesn't show any sign of black-on-black masking the characters - they
simply aren't shown.  Running it slowly, I don't see any extra cursor
movement either - it just doesn't show anything in the pager.  From
other comments (and my own checks), it's not related to ncurses.  So
it looks like a problem with mutt (or something obscure with your
Linux configuration, such as a broken iconv).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://invisible-island.net