Richard --

...and then Busby, Richard said...
%
% I have a RH 7.2 box and am interested in using Mutt. I have it installed,

Yay!

% but I can't seem to get it to do anything - yet.. I have looked at the man

Fair enough.

% page but that really doesn't seem to help me. Can anyone direct me to a good
% new user location?  Thanx

You've been pointed to manual (under the F1 key) and the mutt.org page,
and from there you can probably get what you need.  The lack of other
places to send you is symptomatic of what some consider a documentation
problem and some consider a lack of resources.

If you would, please TAKE COPIOUS NOTES of everything that you don't
understand or can't figure out as well as wish you had so that, once you
know how mutt works and have forgotten what it's like to be a newbie, you
can provide input on what needs to be tweaked or where clarification
might be needed.  There are a couple of "create a gentle introduction"
projects going on and, even if you didn't dive in and start writing for
them, your input would be quite valuable.

In the meantime, you can also ask questions here :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]