Shawn, et al --

...and then Shawn McMahon said...
%
% This one time, at band camp, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > Nope; I sign everything except for a few special cases, so I just use
% > send-hooks, and I just gave him my example and let him convert to folders
% > on his own.  Excercises for the student and all :-)
%
% No need; I sign everything except for two addresses, and one of those is
% only to ease testing.

Good enough!

%
% And I'm gonna modify those later so that for the first of the two, it
% turns on classic inline signing.

Yeah, once I get .28 all patched together, including Dale's patch, I'll
be able to sign even to LookOut! weenies without their griping.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]