On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Thomas E. Dickey wrote:

> > I seem to remember that someone does/did maintain a patch that made mutt
> > programmable via slang.
>
> possibly - but I've only seen it mentioned as a possibility that could
> be developed rather than an accomplished fact.

speaking of which (since I followed up with a check in google), this page
contains a long-obsolete link for ncurses (has not been active for about
6 years):

http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/

I would assume that it is not a currently maintained page, since some of
the other information on it is not correct, but the header has a pointer
to mutt 1.3.x ...

--
T.E.Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://invisible-island.net