Moin,

* Shawn McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-03-24 00:03]:
>begin  quoting what Will Yardley said on Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 02:32:41PM -0800:
>> and hopefully this won't set off a long discussion (yet again), but many
>> believe that it's generally silly (and unnecessary) to sign posts to a
>> public mailing list most of the time.
>Many believe the Earth is flat, that aliens abduct farmers and dissect
>cows, and that when the rich get richer the poor get poorer.  I assume
>no responsibility for correcting their lack of understanding, nor for
>saving their delicate sensibilities.
That was a really sensible response. I'm glad you did your best to
prevent the aforementioned long discussion.

>If you object to my signatures, procmail is easily capable of routing all
>of my emails to /dev/null.
I don't use Procmail. What now?

Thorsten
--
Das Briefgeheimnis sowie das Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis sind unverletzlich.
        - Grundgesetz, Artikel 10, Abs. 1