26-Mar-02 at 18:51, Hanspeter Roth ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> You are assuming that /everybody/ is using Mutt with mailing lists.
> I do use Mutt and I do use L.
> But should I expect everybody to switch to Mutt?
> Some people still want to use Emacs, Pine, Elm or Netscape Mail...
> Not every mailclient supports Mail-Followup-To:.
> Are Mutters expected to boycott Nonmutters?

Woah! Not at all!

I was responding to someone who wanted a send-hook within mutt to change
the Reply-To header, not a non Mutt user.

A lot of people can't switch to Mutt, won't switch to Mutt, don't need to
switch to it, etc. But I said nothing against any other MUA. I was
speaking /purely/ from a Mutt context.

I assume nothing, unless of course my brain short-circuits some logic
somewhere and tricks me into thinking I must be right, given the evidence,
when in fact I have processed previous input incorrectly.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:56.53% see www.mersenne.org]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics and