* David Champion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-03-27 18:55]:
> * On 2002.03.27, in <20020328002936.GA2447@blackscarab>,
> * "cruciatuz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > i had some complaints, that mutt(?) sets
> > the wrong date in my outgoing email.
> > current timestamp (date command):
> > Mit Mär 27 19:28:42 EST 2002
>
> You didn't say whether you're
> keeping BIOS time in GMT or not.
> If not, you'll need to reset your system/BIOS
> time after changing your timezone.

if he's yet another kraut then he should use
"MET" (Middle European Timezone), of course.
but he be located elsewhere - who knows?
we cannot help him unless he gives more info.

Sven

--
Note to experienced users: Please don't encourage anti-support behavior.
Don't try to answer questions from users who don't provide the necessary