* Shawn McMahon ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> begin  quoting what Patrik Modesto said on Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 10:24:42AM +0100:
> > I create new message, then to the first empty line under header i write
> > http://www.something.com and send this mail. This address is send as a
> > part of email's header and body of this mail is empty. Why? Is this
> > correct?
>
> The header is everything up to the first empty line.  You're placing
> text immediately after the header, thus making it part of the header.
>
> So, that is correct behavior from the mailer, and incorrect behavior
> from the user.  :-)

I don't know if it's only here but using mutt with vim if I type a
line right after the headers, without any blank line inbetween vim (or
mutt) is adding the blank line automatically...

Jerome

|               'the panorama of the city is wrong                  |
|               in fact the city seems to be gone!'                 |
|                 the clash, stop the world, 1980                   |