Hey,

I finally had some time to left to set up S/MIME with Mutt 1.5.0 on
Debian and FreeBSD. According to the documentation, I initially try
to run 'smime_keys init'. The sample smime.rc is sourced in .muttrc,
OpenSSL is installed on both systems.

In fact, on FreeBSD (and this is extraordinary strange) it refuses to
run since it the scrip at least requires version 1.5.0. I have 1.5.0i.
On Debian it suddenly dies at line 236 without any verbosity.

So I looked at the source of the script and set everything up by hand so
that it now seems to work. Anybody else having had such trouble?

Cheers, Rocco.