I was using mutt and everything was fine.  Then I exited and ran mutt
again ... The index didn't show any subjects, froms, etc.!  I logged out
and logged in again ... same thing.  I su'ed to root and ran the same
muttrc and it worked okay.  Very weird.  Then I su'ed to another user and
ran the same muttrc and I got the same blank-ish screen.  Any ideas?  I'm
currently logged in as root to send this, since it's the only way I can
get a functioning mutt ...

I'm attaching a copy of the text screen (it has terminal characters in it
... I'm not really sure how to do a screen capture, so I just did
mutt>blankmutt and killed mutt).

Thanks!

Jen