Thomas --

...and then Thomas Baker said...
%
% Dear all,
%
% I have found all of the following "set" commands:
%
%       set nomove
%       set move=no
%       unset move

Yep.

%
% Do they all mean the same thing?  Are some forms "preferred"?

Yep.  Nope.

% Do all "set" commands support such alternatives?

Yep.

%
% Tom
%
% P.S. I'd be using mutt already but the native WIN32 mutt from
% http://www.geocities.com/win32mutt just exits on me at the prompt
% without doing anything; Cygwin mutt doesn't have URLVIEW; and my

So you'd rather be stuck in some other mail program just because you'd
have to manually handle some links while waiting for urlview??  C'mon;
you can do better than that!

% Linux machine hasn't arrived yet...

You obviously have a perfectly good machine on your desk.  You mean your
replacement windows machine hasn't arrived, don't you? ;-)

%
% --
% Dr. Thomas Baker                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% Birlinghoven Library, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft      mobile +49-171-408-5784
% Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven                work +49-30-8109-9027
% 53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany                         fax +49-2241-14-2619
%

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]