On 12:56 10 Apr 2002, David Champion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| * On 2002.04.10, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
| *     "Andre Bonhote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| > I recently received a mail with about 20 attached files. The sender
| > didn't want to tar it, so I got them attached one by one.
| > You can imagine that saving was quite annoying.
| > Is there a way to save all at once?
|
| No, but tagging all 20 messages, pressing <tag-prefix><save-entry>
| (probably ";s"), and pressing enter 20 times should be less painless.

Pipe the message through munpack:

        |munpack

or

        |mkdir unpack-dir;cd unpack-dir; munpack

should do it just fine. That's what I use for any procmail based automatic
unpacking I use  - well, with a wrapper script:

        http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/scripts/mailunpack

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

One rider (Kenny Roberts?) described The CorkScrew as:
        It's like driving your bike into a phone booth, and then
        having the phone booth dropped down an elevator shaft!