Hi!

Is it possible to set a config variable only for one specific
email to be send? I want:

pgp_create_traditionl=no
send email to this and that person who uses stupid MUA
therefor set pgp_creat_traditional=yes
send it
now p_c_t=no again.

send-hook does not work because it does not reset the variable back to
previous state.

Is there someting similar?

Please Cc: me answers since I am not subscribed. Thanks a lot.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
Ford had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one,
but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule
he made was never to buy his own drinks. He wasn't sure if
that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what
you've got.