* Ken Weingold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-11-02 05:04]:
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2002, Johan Almqvist wrote:
> > I have a problem that I don't like. When I use Esc-e to "resend" a message
> > to someone (with edited contents) it doesn't get automatically Fcc'd.
> >
> > Why is that? How to fix?
>
> This is a good question.  I have been wondering this myself.  It has
> only come up for me being dreadfully unemployed, sending out my resume
> an infinite amount of times.  I needed to report on all I have sent
> out for NY unemployment insurance, but had none from this venue due to
> using resend-message.

I use:

macro index \ee "<resend-message>f\=outbox\n" "Edit to resend message with complete
header
macro pager \ee "<resend-message>f\=outbox\n" "Edit to resend message with complete
header

This will allow you to edit a msg in your fcc folder (including
headers), post the msg and save the new copy in the fcc folder.
NOTE:  my fcc folder is =outbox

--
Patrick Shanahan               Registered Linux User #207535
                        Registered at: http://counter.li.org