On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 12:52:45PM -0300, Eduardo Gargiulo wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I'm STILL trying to compile mutt-1.3.28i, but the process failed with the
> following error:
What's your environment?  Operating system+version, compiler+version?
It appears that you're missing the resource limit declarations.
On both my Linux Mandrake 7 and Solaris 7 systems, those are found
in the include file <sys/resource.h>, but it appears that they're not in
that file on your system, so you may have to add a #include to pgp.h.

The other possibility is that the declarations are in that file, but
configure script wasn't able to determine that such a file exists.
But since it makes that determination by actually trying to compile a C
program with the line #include <sys/resource.h>, that's unlikely.

--
Mark REED                    | CNN Internet Technology
1 CNN Center Rm SW0831G      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]