At 20:48 +0200 13 Apr 2002, Rocco Rutte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * Aaron Schrab [04/13/02 19:31:32 CEST] wrote:
> > I think the attached patch should fix this problem.
>
> Yes it does. Thanks! Where to send the money to? ;-)

Cool.  I have a paypal account under the address in my .sig. :)

> Since my $tmpdir is ~/tmp with drwx------, are there any
> security issues when working with this patch?

The patch shouldn't affect security in any way.  Temporary files are
still overwritten, I just added a test for when the entire file has been
overwritten that will work properly on systems where the size returned
by the stat system call is unsigned.  So it should work exactly like
before except without the infinite loop.

--
Aaron Schrab     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 Disraeli was pretty close: actually, there are Lies, Damn lies,