Hi,

* Thorsten Haude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-04-14 22:07]:
>Since I use Mutt 1.5.0, NEdit occasionally displays a number of error
>dialogs which say:
>    Can't open macro file /etc/profile:ulimit:15: value exceeds hard
>    limit /home/yooden/.NEdit/macros/macro1.nm
This might be interesting: The error string is build with an
sprintf():
    "Can't open macro file %s", fileName

So NEdit obviosly thinks this is a file name:
    /etc/profile:ulimit:15: value exceeds hard limit
/home/yooden/.NEdit/macros/macro1.nm

Thorsten
--
Don't let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
        - Isaac Asimov