> Is it possible to read Mailinglist of public folders on a
> Exchange Server with Mutt
I manged to configure my mutt to read my mails from the exchange server, but
unfortunatly i cannot Browse lower than one level into the public folders.
I am running:
Debian Linux woddy kernel 2.4.7 with imaptool 0.9-4
Everything else is working perfectly > writing mails, browsing subfolders of my Inbox
etc. But when i start browsing the public folder of exchange (win2000 Server, Exchange
2000 SP2) I get timeouts, eg. No response.
The interessting thing is that i can browse some folder (with no subfolders insinde)
and read the mail in these folders.
All folders i have Problems with have subdirectories. In my pager they have IMAP +
notation.
All with the + down´t work.

Any ideas ?