Patrik, et al --

Pat, I couldn't find your key...  Is it known to be on a particular
server?

...and then Patrik Wallstrom said...
%
% On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, David T-G wrote:
%
% > % I just received a file split up into 87 emails. Is there any way for
% > Ouch!
%
% Yes, it seems that Outlook Express can send those ugly things.

Heh.  One more thing that hurts :-)

%
% > % mutt to decode those mails, all of which are of the MIME type
% > % message/partial?
% >
% > What happens if tag them and then feed them to munpack?
%
% Actually, I managed to solve it. This was needed in mailcap:
% message/partial; showpartial %s %{id} %{number} %{total} ; copiousoutput

Oh, good to know.  Thanks!

%
% I don't know how showpartial works, but it did. I hope I will never
% receive message/partial again. :)

Yeah :-)

I checked the man page and it's actually quite simple; yay.

Now to see if I can figure out how to change it away from /tmp, which is
small here...

%
% --
% patrik_wallstrom->foodfight->[EMAIL PROTECTED]>+46-709580442

HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]