Hello!

...and then s. keeling said...
%
%    folder-hook IN.abuse        save-hook . =abuse
% default so now I need something like:
%
%    folder-hook . save-hook . ~/Mail/${sender_username}
%
% How do I reclaim the default behaviour?

1) Never change folders; always start a new mutt :-)

2) Have you tried saving to =%O?  See it in 6.3.83 (I still think there
should be a central list of all expandos instead of expecting people
asking "save" questions to look under "index format" options...).

3) IIRC there's an unhook out there that might also let you undo the
change.  Oh, wait; that's part of DGC's unbind feature patch.  I haven't
played with it much yet.

%
% --
% Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
%      TopQuark Software & Serv. Contract programmer, server bum.

HTN & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]