--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

Alas! Rob 'Feztaa' Park spake thus:
> > which command do you use for your "search"?
>=20
> I'm doing it in a folder hook. The line looks like this:
>=20
> folder-hook =3Dfoobar "macro index <Left> <change-folder><Tab><search>foo=
bar<Enter>"
>=20
> If I change "foobar" to "^foobar", it doesn't work, but that line as it is
> works fine. Is there a different search command that does have regexes?

This is really weird. I'm generating these with a perl script, and if I
tell it to print "^$mbox", I'll get something like "^inbox" printed, but
mutt will interpret that as "^Inbox" (a tab and then "nbox"). But if I
tell it to print "^ ^H$mbox", it'll print the same thing but mutt will
behave properly.

Thanks anyway, it's working now... ;)

--=20
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
I think a relationship is like a shark.  It has to constantly move forward
or it dies.  Well, what we have on our hands here is a dead shark.

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--