m2 --

...and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% Maybe this is more of a procmail or fetchmail or spamassassin question.

Yep.

% I'm running spamassassin on all mail to my private address. It catches
% on previous occasions and addresses of people I've sent stuff to.

I'd use the SA whitelist or an lbdb query as the second-to-last stop in
your procmail rules to dump into your inbox and then dump the last bits
into a spam folder.

%
% Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

You certainly ought to try the SA or perhaps procmail lists for better
ideas...

%
%
% --