* Flavien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-04-28 17.36 +0200]:
> Hello,

Hi.

> I  have  som  old  addresses  that  some  people  still  have  in  their
> address-books. I'd like to spot these people by colorizing  the  headers
> when matching one of those addresses. It works pretty well with :

I did some testing, and I couldn't make it happen. Maybe some
regex-guru knows, but in the meantime, how about limiting?

Maybe '~C expr' (to or cc'ed to expr) or '~h expr' (expr in headers)?

Sure, these messages won't stand out when you're reading messages,
but at least you can check for your outdated address.

HTH
--
Martin Karlsson -- 0x9C924660