Hi,

* Drew Raines [04/29/02 23:31:37 CEST] wrote:
> Drew Raines wrote:

> > Drew Raines wrote:

> > > How can I disable the displaying of new (not subscribed) groups every
> > > time I browse through my subscribed group list?

> > Sigh.  I missed show_new_news and show_only_unread in the manual.

> I retract my self-correction.  Even with show_new_news unset, the new
> groups show up every time I view the group list.  The value of nntp_poll
> matter not, either.

Clear, it isn't possible (AFAIK). They just don't disappear,
even if you unsubscribe those groups (I know that you aren't
subscribed). What helps is to quit mutt if you see new groups
and start over again.

This is not the best with a slot connection, I know but the
groups get a 'new' flag and are shown until they're not new
anymore.

Cheers, Rocco.