* On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Dean Richard Benson wrote:

> However I have a weird problem (or maybe its a feature! ;) that
> is bugging me.  If a few folders have new mail in, I select one
> that I am wanting to read first, and move the cursor down to
> that folder and press enter.  Most of the time that works,
> except sometimes it seems to "jump" to the mailbox that also
> has new mail in completely ignoring the line I had selected.
>
> Does anyone know a way around this, or have the same problem
> too?

I have seen something like this.  Does it always jump to the last
mailbox you had open?

Here is how I remember it happening for me:

- You switch from mailbox 1 back to the folder list.

- You receive new mail in mailboxes 1 and 2.

- You try to enter mailbox 2, but mutt takes you back into
  mailbox 1.

Mutt seems to consider that you never really left mailbox 1, so
it wants to show you the new mail in your "current" mailbox, I
guess.

--
John