Hi folks,

having been a long time mutt users, it was only recently that I started
wondering about the following:

I receive eMail at different addresses, but fetchmail actually packs
everything back into my mail mailbox on my local machine (ok, procmail
actually filters it so that it gets put in many mailboxes, but that's
another story...).

Anyway, the question is this: If I am reading a message that was sent to me
at nils@domain1 and I hit "Reply", is there some way to tell mutt to
automatically use nils@domain1 as the FROM address for the reply? In the
same fashion, mail sent to me at nils@domain2 should get nils@domain2 as
the FROM address in the reply, and so on.

>From what I can currently see, mutt will always take <my local
username>@<hostname I specified in .muttrc> as my FROM address. So - any
ideas if I can easily tell it to set a reply's FROM address from the
context of the message I am replying to, as described above?

Greetings,
Nils

--

Nils Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>