* munk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-05-14 00.12 +0100]:
> Hi,

Hello!

> I'm having trouble getting the 'save-hook' command to work properly in my .muttrc
>file.
>
> The current settings I have look as follows:
>
>       save-hook mutt +mutt-users-list
>       save-hook bugtraq +bugtraq-list

Hmm. I'm not sure it works that way. Look for something specific in
the mail (just like when writing a procmail recipe). I have:

save-hook "~h owner-mutt-users" +s.mutt-users
save-hook "(~f pal1|~f pal2)" +s.pal1_and_2

The ~h tells mutt to look in the headers, and the ~f matches 'from'.
Study the manual carefully to find more ways of doing this!

HTH
--
Martin Karlsson                                                   _
GPG/PGP public key: 0x9C924660             ASCII ribbon campaign ( )