Hi!

I've got a hard time to make mutt 1.3.99 list files in hidden Maildirs.
Becase I'm also using courier-imap, I've set my procmail recipes to
deliver to ~/Maildir/.ML-MUTT-USERS (in the case of this mailinglist).
However, I'm not accessing my mails via IMAP with mutt, because that's
too slow.  Instead, I'd like to access them directly.

So I've set my "mailboxes" line to be:

mailboxes ! +.ML-MUTT-USERS

However, this doesn't work, because mutt doesn't seem to take mailboxes
which begin with a Dot (.) (and are hidden because of this).

The syntax is correct, I think, because when I list a "normal" maildir,
I write "mailboxes +ML-MUTT-USERS" and mutt accepts this.

How can I make mutt take hidden files/maildirs and display when there is
new mail in the spool?

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar
--