Dirk --

...and then Dirk Zimmermann said...
%
% Hi!

Hello!

%
% I'm looking for a way to scroll through new mails by just using space
% (or some other key), i.e. I read a mail and scroll through it with
% <space>. At end of mail I want to switch to the next _new_ mail by
% hitting <space> again. How can I achieve that?

The first thing that pops to mind is limiting to new mails only and then
reading your mail as normal, perhaps after having unset $pager_stop.

The second thing that wanders through is reading up on how mutt determines
the next message, as defined by the next-page function and next message
hopping mentioned in the pager_stop section of the manual, and see if
you can get it to go to next-new instead.

The third thing, of course, is a patch in case the first is unsuitable
and the second not possible.  I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to write
in some $pager_skips_to_next_new functionality for someone so inclined.

%
%
% Dirk

HTH & HAND