Hi,

* Adam Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [02-06-03 23:04]:
>1) Is there a way to open part of a folder? Say I have a folder with
>   2000 messages, and I want to only look at, say, 190-200?
You have to open the whole thing, but you can limit it to a subset
afterwards. Use 'l'.

>2) What's the right way to do batch refiling, particularly of mailing
>   lists? Is there a way to specify a save-hook based on "To:" rather
>   than "From:"?
The save-hook has a default pattern, but you can also use another one.
See $default_hook.

Thorsten
--
Der Leser hat's gut: Er kann sich seine Schriftsteller aussuchen.
        - Kurt Tucholsky