Hi,

* Peter T. Abplanalp [2002-06-05 21:50:46 CEST] wrote:
> i have mutt set up with gpg.  when verifying a message,
> gpg gives the following output:
[...]
> however, mutt then says "PGP signature could NOT be
> verified."  is that because of the warning that the key in
> not certified with a trusted signature or is there some
> problem?

AFAIK mutt checks the exit code of pgp/gpg and then reports
either a verified or a non-verified signature. This ist no
problem with the signature itself.

I see the same behaviour here and just commented a few lines
of source out because I couldn't figure out what the reason
is...

Cheers, Rocco