Michael --

...and then Michael Tatge said...
%
% Hi all,

Hello!

%
% I sent a message to this list. 10:28:55 +0200,i.e. 3.5h ago and it still

That's odd.  I've sent a few messages in the past few minutes and they've
already shown up.  Have you seen new stuff from me?

% doesn't show up. What's wrong? It's nether my account not working nor my
% relay that has trouble.

I've deliberately added a cc: to you so that you'll get this if there's a
problem with your list subscription.  If you don't get this, let us know.

%
% Michael
% --
% PGP-Key: http://www-stud.ims.uni-stuttgart.de/~tatgeml/public.key