I just installed urlview and gave it a try on a message that I knew to
have a few links.  Sure enough it listed the links and gave an arrow
that allowed me to select one of the links.  When I selected, it
rewrote the link down at the bottom of the screen.  But after that,
nothing, regardless of what keys I hit.  I presumed that urlview would
harvest the links in an email, display them, let me select one, and
then take me to that page in a browser such as lynx.  Am I incorrect
in assuming that it does all this, or did I screw up something in the
configuration?

Thanks, Kevin