Hi,

after i received new messages I start mutt and open my mbox (per
default) ... typing command c I can change to the folder view or to a
list of my mailboxes specified in my .muttrc file ... o.k., in folder
view with folder_format default settings I get the N flag for mailboxes
that have new messages ... but sometimes I loose this N flag although
there are new messages in the mailboxes.
My question now: Can I scan my mailboxes with mutt so that I get exactly
this N flag in folder view again for those mailboxes that have new
messages?

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang-bang fruit