On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:19:34AM -0400, Brett Sanger wrote......
> Okay, just started using mutt, (previously used pine, decided to make the
> switch).  I've heard pretty much nothing but good things about mutt, so
> I'm assuming most of my issues can be resolved, I just don't know how.  I
> haven't used elm, so I can't import any knowledge from that.

A good way to start a .muttrc and get a handle on all the settings is to
go to http://mutt.netliberte.org/, where you'll find Muttrc builder,
which puts together a muttrc for you, complete with explanations.

HTH as it helped me get a good start.  Kevin