* Ken Weingold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-06-20 12:41]:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2002, Mike Arrison wrote:
> > Back when I used Outlook as an email client I often saw something
> > like "This is a bad email client" in a warning bar in some emails.
> > What header does that?
>
> Probably the X-Sven header. ;-)

*grin*

No - it's the X-Mailer header.  Look:

so there you are.

and this is how to be warned:

  color header  white magenta   "^X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service"
  color header  white magenta   "^X-Mailer: Microsoft"

and here is yet another warning:

#  When the Subject indicates a reply (with ":re")
#  then there *must* be a reference to the previous message!
#  So if there is neither an In-Reply-To nor a References line
#  then it must have been sent with a crappy mailer....
   color index yellow magenta "~s re: ! ~x . ! ~h 'in-reply-to: '"

You have been warned!!  <- *two* exclamations marks!

Sven

--
Sven Guckes  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    LookOutExpress!
http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/outlookexpress/    Outcast/Outage Excess