On Mon, 01 Jul 2002, Aragon Gouveia wrote:

[..]
> There's a patch here: http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/

Brilliant! :-)

> It works excellently. I'm using it to get mutt to display a 'U' flag for
> my maildir folders that have unread message in them.

It took me five minutes max to patch, recompile and install the
Gentoo Mutt 1.4 ebuild and I've already got the folder_format I
was looking for.  Thanks a lot for that URL.

I think Mutt badly needs some format specifiers relevant to
maildir folders.  However useful this solution may be, having to
use it for a mere message count (in cur and new) seems a bit
much.

--
Lee J. Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]