On Thu, 04 Jul 2002, Fisayo Adeleke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm probably the newest member here ... anyway, i got a problem! When i try
> to send mails using mutt, i get the following error messages
>
> Error sending message, child exited 127 (Exec error.).

When you asked this the other day, I told you to investigate the
set sendmail option in muttrc and IIRC Andre Berger told you to
investigate the permissions of /usr/bin/mutt_dotlock.

If you missed those posts, read back and/or explain whether
these posts helped.

--
Lee J. Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Benefit the community and reply to the list