using debian sid (mostly), i386, exim, fetchmail.  Using pine (the old
standby) I can send out mail (I'm using that now) and it actually arrives
at a final  destination.  Using mutt, I can get/read mail, but sending it
from mutt seems to drop the mail in the bitbox.  Mutt seems to think that
it sent it (it says so, anyway), but I don't know if it is talking to exim
correctly.  Like I said, pine is on speaking terms with exim. There's
bound to be something in the .muttrc that makes mutt work too.  Any ideas
would be great.  (I can send stuff to myself locally, btw).

Nice program, all.  I've got the GPG working nicely now, I just need to

1) be able to send, and

2) somehow not have to manually delete this stupid blank line(s) that
keeps appearing in /var/mail/jbmaxson (causing "not a valid mailbox"-type
errors).

TIA,
Jeff

--