* On 2002.07.12, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Charles Gagnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The mutt documentation says that the 'home' and 'end' keys on the
> keyboard should make you jump to the beginning and the end of a
> message while reading it.
>
> On Solaris 8 running on sparc (with a standard sun keyboard) I get
> the "Key is not bound" message.

You might try
        bind pager "<esc>OH" top
        bind pager "<esc>OF" bottom

Sun's home/end don't send typical PC codes, they send escaped macro
values instead.

... But ideally, your curses library will take care of this. You might
be encountering the problem where ESC causes subsequent keystrokes to be
ignored until some time has elapsed -- it's been 1 full second for me,
and because of it the bindings above won't work, either.

Are you using slang or ncurses?

--
 -D.                    Fresh fruit enriches everyone.  Takes the thirst
 ENSA, NSIT             out of everyday time.  A pure whiff of oxygen,