* On 2002.07.23, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Sven Guckes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so this adds at least 120K.. with *any* mutt.

Well, it's rather orthogonal. Mutt has extensible line-editing, history,
and filename completion already. Using readline would mean losing your
"editor menu" keystroke bindings, and changing the interface somewhat,
too. Readline isn't really suitable for mutt in any shape.

Fulfilling the request is probably somewhat simpler; just a matter of
allowing the filename completion that (for example) the mailbox browser
allows inside the usual command line. But I haven't checked to code to
verify this. Maybe I will....

--
 -D.                    Fresh fruit enriches everyone.  Takes the thirst
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  out of everyday time.  A pure whiff of oxygen,