* On 2002.07.25, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Sven Guckes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> you can use mutt for that:
> (1) open a (mailbox) folde with mutt.
> (2) :set mbox_type=maildir
> (3) now save all messages to
>     a new (maildir) folder:
>     <tag-pattern>all<tag-prefix><save-message>+newfolder
>
> yes, it's not command line and it may also
> be a little slow - but what the heck, eh?

It can be command line. I use mutt for that kind of thing occasionally,
usually working on a few hundred mailboxes at a time.

for mailbox in `whatever`; do
        mutt -f $mailbox -e "push <keystrokes>"
done

--
 -D.                    Fresh fruit enriches everyone.  Takes the thirst
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  out of everyday time.  A pure whiff of oxygen,