* On 2002.08.10, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
*       "Sven Guckes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> is there a simple and fast way to tag all
> attachments in the current folder for deletion?

Probably not, since there's no way in invoke a sequence of keystrokes
on each member of a set of tegged messages. Michael's user-defined
functions patch might allow this, though -- I don't know.

> also, is there a simple way to limit the view
> to all messages which contain at least two parts?
>
> Sven  [missing the 'M' flag of former mutt versions]

http://home.uchicago.edu/~dgc/mutt/#attach

<limit>~X 2-

--
 -D.                    Fresh fruit enriches everyone.  Takes the thirst
 Sun Project, APC/UCCO  out of everyday time.  A pure whiff of oxygen,